You will wonder how you ever lived without these sewing clips! This mixed pack of clever clips, it includes 50 pieces in assorted colors. Say goodbye to pins. These are great for attaching binding, working with thick fabrics like vinyl or leather, and for sewing hems.
I absolutely love these clips for so many reasons:
- They make binding so easy
- You can use them on vinyl or leather
- No more nasty pricks
- Great for teaching children to sew
- Great for bulky gusset seams, especially the curved parts
- Secure right against your zipper foot when adding zippers
- Great for paper piecing
- Great for embroidery projects when you don’t want to hoop the fabric, you can clip the fabric to the stabilizer or the hoop itself.
They 50 multicolored clips of the 1" size.
So what are you waiting for - give them a try! I promise you won't be disappointed.
For our larger size, check out our pack of 120 clips that includes this 1" size plus a 2" size for larger projects.
Check out our full blog post with everything you ever wanted to know about Sewing Clips vs. Pins.