Our Ultimate Presser Foot Set for Quilters has everything you need for piecing and machine quilting- all in one place. This is the most comprehensive presser foot set on the market for quilters. This Ultimate Quilting Foot Set is a collection of the 9 most important sewing machine feet for piecing, applique and machine quilting.
Four items are EXCLUSIVE to this set and you won't find them anywhere else. Plus a free magnetic seam guide and “Purple Thing” tool- for a total of 11 pieces!!
This 11-piece set is packaged in clear plastic box with a slot for each foot to hold securely in place.
This set contains over $275 worth of sewing feet, if you buy just three of these feet separately, you will pay the same as this entire kit!
These presser feet fit most home and domestic sewing machines built after 1980 that have a low-shank system, please see below to determine if your machine will fit. Please click on "Will this fit my machine?" to find more information on machine compatibility.
For Piecing and Applique:
- Stitch in the ditch foot *Special Titanium version exclusive to this set- This is a snap on foot.
- 1/4 seam foot with guide- This is a snap on foot.
- 1/4" Foot with Blade *Special Titanium version exclusive to this set- This is a snap on foot.
- Open Toe Applique Foot- This is a snap on foot.
- Adjustable Guide Foot - This is a snap on foot.
For Machine Quilting
Plus two of our favorite tools FREE:
- Walking Foot- 7MM
- Glider Foot **Exclusive to this set. This foot is a powerhouse when piecing and quilting thick material especially over bulky seams. -This is a snap on foot.
- Free Motion Ruler Foot
- Free Motion Foot
- Magnetic Seam Guide
- Purple Thingy- *Exclusive to this set It pushes, pokes, pulls, fudges, turns and stuffs it, does all that and more. It makes its own uses.
Check out our blog post for sewing with some of the feet in this set here: https://sewingbysarah.com/blogs/tutorials/using-a-presser-foot-with-a-guide
Check out our blog post on stitch in the ditch here:
PLUS PDF INSTRUCTIONS WITH VIDEO LINKS!