The Stitch In the Ditch presser foot (also called the edge joining foot) will make your sewing task easy and enjoyable. Simply align the blade with the seam to stitch in the ditch and turn perfect corners with helpful side markings. Great for topstitching waistbands or sewing binding or joining two fabrics together.
CHECK OUT OUR BLOG POST ON STITCH IN THE DITCH HERE:
Why Is This Stitch In The Ditch Presser Foot So Great?
- Blade in the center that aligns perfectly with the needle in center position
- Join fabric together: used to accurately stitch together two pieces of fabric or lace
- Run the blade along the stitching line and you automatically get perfect 'stitch in the ditch' centered top stitching
- Designed so you can top stitch or edge stitch a project
- The markings on the side help you turn perfect corners
- This foot is a Snap-on foot, click "will this fit my machine?" to find out if this will fit your machine.
If you are looking for a full set of feet for quilting- including this foot. Check out our Ultimate Quilting Presser Foot Set, which has this foot plus more, and is an incredible value.
Stitch in ditch foot
edge joining foot