I’ve received part of my order but not all. Where is the rest?
- Some items get shipped separately as they come from different warehouses. Rest assured that the remaining items in your order are on the way and will be following close behind.
Where do you ship to?
- Most products we ship worldwide. Some products cannot be shipped to a limited set of countries. If we cannot ship to your country we will refund your money.
How long does it take to refund money?
- We will refund within 3 days of receiving items back.
However, the time for your refund to show up on your statements depends on your bank / payment method. In most cases, it takes 3-5 days before your refunded money shows up on your account statement.
How is Shipping Calculated?
- We charge a standard $1.95 on all orders under $10, $2.95 between $10 and $30 and above that shipping is free.
Do you ship to PO Boxes?
- Yes we do.
My package didn't arrive. What do I need to do?
- Check the shipping times first. Many packages ship internationally from our suppliers in Hong Kong and China and it can sometimes take 3 to 5 weeks to arrive (97% of our package arrive on time however sometimes it just takes a bit more time due to customs, shipping delays and such, so give it a couple of more days). If the time has passed please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, and we will do our best to sort it out.
My package arrived, but it is damaged/incomplete. What do I need to do?
- Please contact us immediately if this happens so we can sort this out. Take a picture and save the package. Also take a picture of the package label. This will help us follow up with our supplier. We are not responsible for any replacement however if more than 5 days has passed since receiving your package.
What if I do not want my package anymore after it has been shipped?
- If you refuse a package, it will go back to the warehouse and there will be a restocking fee and a refused package fee. Shipping costs cannot be refunded both ways. In case of a free shipping item, the actual shipping fee will be deducted.
I want my package faster but I do not see an option for that?
- Please contact us at email@example.com - specify the product and the zip, country it has to be delivered to. In many cases, we are able to ship faster than the standard shipping. Extra cost does apply.
What if I accidentally gave a wrong shipping address?
- Please contact us ASAP. If the package has not been shipped yet, we can change it. If the package has been shipped, we need to contact the carrier ASAP to reroute the package if this is still possible. There is a fee involved for rerouting. This fee needs to be paid before rerouting. When the package is undeliverable it will go back to the warehouse and there will be charge and restocking fee and the shipping fee, both ways, cannot be refunded.
Do I receive tracking and how long does it take to get a package to me?
- Yes, you do receive tracking for most packages (there are some country exceptions). If you don't get a tracking please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send your tracking info. Some tracking will show all the way to delivery, while other tracking shows the shipping time and partial tracking. This depends on the country it is going to. How long a package takes depends on where you live. Most packages take 1-5 business days to ship out and 2-5 weeks to receive (97% of our packages arrive on time however sometimes it just takes a bit more time due to customs, shipper delay and such, so give it a couple of more days).
- Here is an estimate of the shipping times. Due to factors that often effects international shipments, such as holiday, customs, weather, we can only offer an estimate of shipping times.
|Location||Estimated Shipping Time|
|United States||5-25 business days|
|Canada, Europe||15-49 business days|
|Australia, New Zealand||15-45 business days|
|Mexico, Central America, South America, South Africa, Rest of the world||20-60 business days|
You said it takes 1-5 days to ship, why do I get my tracking later?
- Keep in mind that weekends do not count. Shipping happens only during business days, weekdays. Also, holidays do not count. Items take usually 1-7 business days to process.
Updating to tracking systems is sometimes delayed and can take 7-10 days to show correctly.
Sometimes shipping emails go to trash or spam folders. During the busy holiday season, it's always good to order early. Email us if you need tracking info and we will send it again.
Can I ship with my own Fedex/UPS account?
- Sorry, that's not possible. It will most likely be a lot more expensive since it will be shipped worldwide.
I want to cancel my order. Is this possible?
- If the item has already shipped, the order cannot be cancelled. You are responsible for shipping it back and shipping cost cannot be refunded. Please contact us by email for any cancellations: email@example.com. Please do not ship it back before contacting us and getting instructions. We cannot refund your order if you send it back without contacting us first.
Do you charge sales tax?
- We do charge sales tax when appropriate by ship to location.
What is the best way to contact you?
You can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where can I find my instructions?
Your instructions were emailed to you, but we have some of them available to download here.