Attach binding quickly and easily to your sewing project with our adjustable bias binder foot. This foot allows you to insert your binding and feed it into your sewing project. Eliminate pins, hand sewing and frustration and get clean results.
- Sew a perfect binding front and back
- Adjustable bias binder presser foot
- You don’t have to pin the binding all the way around whatever you’re sewing before you attach this binding foot.
- You just feed the binding into the binding foot while you feed the fabric in.
- Adjustable screw for different binding sizes up to 1 inch wide.
- Fits most home domestic sewing machines built after 1980 that have a low-shank system - we guarantee a 100% refund if the binding foot doesn't fit your sewing machine!
- Note: this foot is not for quilting, quilt sandwiches are too thick to go through the foot.
Check out our blog post on making bias tape here:
WILL THIS FIT MY MACHINE?
This foot is a Snap-on foot. Click the brand below to see if this will fit your machine and if you need an adaptor.
If you'd like to know more about your machine and its compatibility click below. If you don't see the name, simply email us at email@example.com to help you out.
If you need to know if your machine is high shank or low shank click here.
REALLY WANT TO SAVE?
This foot also comes as part of my SewingbySarah™ Ultimate 32 Piece Presser Foot Set and SewingbySarah™ Ultimate Quilting Presser Foot Set.Not only does it come in a wonderful hard case for easy storage and transport but it also has full instructions including links to online video tutorials on using each and every foot.