The Convertible Free Motion Quilting Foot Set is an excellent foot for free motion quilting. This set of low shank feet with attachments has everything you need. This foot is made to glide smoothly over your quilt top or other project and the easy to adjust thumb screw allows the foot to be easily raised or lowered. This foot set comes with a ruler foot, open toe, closed toe, and echo quilting guide for a variety of FMQ techniques and visibility. The spring loaded height adjustment allows for slight upward movement of the foot should it hit an excessively bulky area or seam.
- Convertible BaseL for low shank machines. For compatibility, click here.
- Ruler Foot: For use with acrylic free motion rulers, like our Essential Free Motion Templates
- Open Toe Free Motion Foot: great for general use and extra visibility while you are quilting
- Closed Toe Quilting Foot: general use as well as with lace and catchable fabrics
- Echo Foot: great for uneven surfaces and for spacing quilting out evenly between stitch lines or seams.
- To install an attachment on the foot, loosen the screw on the back of the foot, slide off one attachment and slide on another. Then re-tighten the screw.
- To install the foot on your machine, loosen the presser foot screw and remove the existing foot and ankle.
- Attach the Free Motion Quilt foot to the machine and tighten the screw.
- Lower the feed dog. Choose a straight stitch and begin sewing, moving the fabric to create your design.
Here is a video on how to install and adjust your convertible free motion foot:
Stay in touch and Show us what you've made:
Facebook VIP Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/sbsvip